Saturday, March 18, 2006

How to be Kim . . .

My friend Jenny at work always comes up with fun little games that require a lot of thought. Her latest was for us to come up with instructions on how to be each of us. You'll understand when you see the ones they wrote for me . . .

How to be Kim (by Jenny)
1. Cry when you laugh (Love it! Love it!).
2. Understand the healing power of cookies (be they from Moe's, Einstein's or Nature's Table).
3. Never leave the house without your makeup.
4. Be bubbly and enthusiastic like Smurfette. You are a cheerleader after all!
5. Refer to your child as "The Kid." Before you know it, Steve will be "The Husband."

How to be Kim (by Brad)
1. Pick fights with other cheer moms.
2. Imitate obscure celebrities (Tyra Banks).
3. Be generous.
4. Never order anything "as is."
5. Work for every business in your hometown.

The ones that might need explaining are as follows:
-I almost always buy a chocolate chip cookie at lunch, wherever we go.
-I put makeup on just to run to the grocery store on Sunday morning. You never know who you'll run into!
-For those of you that don't know, yes, I'm a cheerleader. I am on the parent squad at Carissa's cheer gym. GREAT fun . . . really!
-The cheer mom reference is because I almost got in a fight with a cheer mom in Jacksonville back in January. Hey . . . she stole my seat and was REALLY rude!
-I recently found out that I do a "fierce" Tyra impersonation. Didn't know I could.
-I hardly ever order something "as is" at a restaurant. There is usually something on it or with it that I don't like. I can't help it that I'm picky. It's probably my mom's fault. (Just kidding, Mom!)
-As a teenager, I think I had about 400 jobs.

No comments: