Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

I have clearly done one of the most stupid things I've ever done. On Sunday I was doing some yardwork. Let me stop here and say that I know this is completely out of the ordinary for me. I hate sweating, I hate bugs, and I hate climbing in places where bugs and spiders might reside. Not to mention that I run from every buzzing sound I hear in my ear because I KNOW it's a bee after me. Anyway, I was pulling weeds and raking up some dead leaves in the backyard. I got really, really hot. The pool looked really inviting. I took off my shoes, socks, visor, and sunglasses and jumped in fully clothed. The water felt so cool and refreshing. As I started to float, it dawned on me that my cell phone was in the pocket of my shorts! Yes, it's ruined. I am now using my old phone (same number) until my contract runs out and I can get another phone for cheap. That will be in about 2 years. The phone I ruined was pretty new. At least my old one still works! I just can't take pictures anymore. RIP cool cell phone, RIP.

No comments: