Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Birthday, Work, and Christmas Dinner! Oh, my!

My birthday was nice! I shopped in the morning and took a nice long nap in the afternoon! That night we went out to dinner with Mom to Colorado Fondue - one of my favorite places on Earth. Yum!

Work is crazy! We were told that we might not be able to take time off at Christmas, but then were told just so long as someone from our team was here each day that we could. I have a huge deadline on January 8th, so I might have to take work home over the holiday or come into work over this weekend! To top it all off, I have to host Christmas dinner! I don't know when or how I'm going to get it done! Stress, stress, stress! Gotta love it!

The good news is that my friend Joan and I are taking the girls to see Lion King on Friday. Joan and I saw it in NYC a few years ago and it was awesome! I can't wait for Carissa to see it. I know she'll love it! I'll post pictures of holidays if I remember to take any!

Have a great Christmas!

No comments: