Carissa decided she wanted shorter hair. She actually decided this during cheer season, but because she had to put her hair up in a VERY high ponytail, we had to wait. About a month ago we went to get it all cut off, but the lady was a little conservative and didn't take enough off. She probably cut about 4 inches off of it, but Carissa wanted about 8 inches off! We went this Friday to have her hair relaxed again, and Carissa got the haircut she's been wanting. She is very excited, and it looks really cute!
Before:

After:
2 comments:
wow, Kim, I love that haircut! She looks so grown up!
I just cut a lot off my hair, its the shortest its ever been. I'm trying to get rid of old highlights. Some days it looks like someone chewed it up and spit it onto my head. It does things that I have no control over.
Carissa looks so pretty, I just can't believe how much more mature a little haircut has made her!
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me (and her) how much older she looks. GRRREAT! hahaha! I just pull my hair back all the time anymore. I'm so lazy.
Post a Comment