Friday, February 08, 2008
Happy 13th Birthday, Carissa!
Well, my baby is a teenager. She turned 13 today at 10:27 am. This morning she had to listen as I recounted the experience 13 years ago today for her. I told her about how we were nervous, Grandma was there (but not in the delivery room), and how we felt the first time we heard her cry. Did I hear a collective "awwww!" ? I thought so. She has been counting the days until teenage-dom for quite some time. Her party is tomorrow. We're having several kids over and have rented a jumpy thing and will have the volleyball net and some yard games set up outside, and Wii inside. I think it will be fun. For her birthday she got a desk for her room, and lots of little stuff. Tonight for her birthday dinner she chose to go to Olive Garden for dinner and The Melting Pot for dessert. We took her friend, Kelsey. Kelsey had never eaten at Olive Garden (WHAT?!!) or had fondue. She was quite excited, too, so it made the evening even more fun. I'll post pictures from her party when I get some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment