Not much has been going on lately. Cheer season has ended (with a bang!) and the banquet was awesome. I was very impressed with the whole thing. Our old gym didn't do that. We got a preview of the new uniforms for next year, the kids were all recognized for another year of cheering with a "Veteran" t-shirt with their years of experience printed on the back. There were a few fun awards given, and I gave pause when they announced the "cry baby" award. I thought for sure it was going to Carissa. hahaha! So did she. However, it was given to a few of the coaches instead.
This weekend I am very much looking forward to going to see Wicked at the Bob Carr. I am going with my very dear friends Joan and NiCole and our daughters. We are having brunch first.
Tryouts for next season of cheer will be the first two weeks of May. I'll let you know what happens. In the meantime, know that I'm enjoying my few weeks of relaxation! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment