Wednesday, October 17, 2007
It's a Jury Duty Day
Yes, I have jury duty today. I hear that collective groan out there. Fact of the matter is, I like jury duty. I don't normally like the idea of sitting in the jury room all day, but this time I'm looking forward to it. A day of having to do nothing official. I love it! The idea of being nosy if I get called to be questioned for a potential jury. Love it! I always am interested in what people have done to get themselves in trouble. Maybe because I try to avoid trouble at all costs. Today I have my laptop, I have a book (Story Time, by Ed Bloor), and yes, even a little work. Just don't tell my boss. I'm not supposed to bring it into public places. It's all very secret right now. I always see at least one person I know while I'm here. I've already seen my "known person" today, but I haven't spoken to him yet. I will soon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to complete my civic duty. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment