At work, we have talked about taking a ghost tour just about every year I've worked there. This year we actually made it happen. A group of 11 of us took the Orlando Ghost Tour. It was not as great as I'd hoped, but I was at least entertained. They first walked us around town showing us the exterior of buildings that have reported ghost activity, but we didn't get to go in any of them! It was still cool to hear about the stories, and a little about the history of downtown Orlando. Did you know one of the building on Church Street was pretty much a brothel? I didn't. Then we went to the Orange County History Center, which used to be the old courthouse. Here they gave us little meters to register "activity." Really these are tools used by electricians to detect energy leakage. It was cool . . .
There's a possible orb over the exit sign. You have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see it.

Here is the sensor they gave us to detect energy.

Here is where Ted Bundy scratched his name into the defendant's table while he was on trial. Click on picture to enlarge it. The photo is very clear.

Finally, here is Steve pointing out the reason our detectors were going off in the Grand Jury room of the courthouse. There was a motion detector in the middle of the room. Every time someone moved it would go off and set off our sensors.
No comments:
Post a Comment