

Yes, you definitely know your kid is a cheerleader when your Christmas card features her jumping with a Santa hat. I know. I know.
For New Year's, Steve and I sat home and Carissa went to a friend's house for a sleepover.
So now we're back to normal. All of the Christmas decorations are neatly packed away (thank GOD!), we have all returned to school/work, and I'm spending an inordinate amount of time at the cheer gym again. Carissa's next cheer competition is in Jax on Jan 18th/19th. Steve's brother, Eric, is getting married this weekend. In Jax. Yes, if you do the math, you will figure out that we will be taking TWO trips to Jacksonville on consecutive weekends. I am NOT looking forward to it. I think Jacksonville stinks. No, I mean, really. Literally. It has this disgusting smell there. I don't know what it is, but that, and the boring drive, make me dread going there every year for this competition. The fact that I'll be spending two weekends there does not thrill me. I'm sure I'll have more pics to post soon!
1 comment:
I love the jumping Christmas picture!!!
Post a Comment