
Carissa went to the Hannah Montana concert at the Amway Arena on Tuesday. This was her big gift for Christmas. She went with Sarah and Kelsey, two of her good friends. They had a blast! They made t-shirts the weekend before and wore them to school the day of the concert.

Sarah's mom drove all of us and we dropped the girls off at the arena. After making sure they made it in okay, Sarah's mom and I headed off for dinner at Dexter's in Thornton Park. It was REALLY good food. I've never eaten there before. We went back to the arena to pick them up. While waiting, I could hear the concert from outside. It sounded pretty good. The last song was with Miley and Billy Ray, her dad. It was cute. The girls came out all excited and have all said it was the best night of their lives. Next up? Jonas Brothers on March 9. I will be taking the computer with me this weekend to the cheer competition to try to nab some tickets. Wish me luck! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment